Thursday 31 March 2011

Gorjuss Sitting


This is my niece Eilidh's favourite stamp - it was on last year's birthday card in yellow & it HAD to be on this years too, but in pink!

Hope she likes it. I've coloured ir with Promarkers then added punched flowers, lace & a sentiment and everything is backed onto Bearly Mine Designs digi paper which I printed at the beginning of the week.

This card is for the Sugar Bowl Challenge which was to use their sketch along with pink. Jx

PS The charm was a late addition which I thought about this afternoon - fills a gap nicely!

8 comments:

susiestacey said...

Gorjuss card Janice - need to get out these stamps more often x Susan x

Doreen said...

Ooh this is gorgeous,love the ribbon.xxx

annies place said...

Really pretty card, I'm sure she'll love it. Nice charm.
Ann x

Wiccababe said...

can I just say that Eilidh has fantastic taste - it's my favourite Gorjuss Girl and you've coloured her beautifully
Debz
xx

coops said...

gorgeous card .i love this gg girl and your colours are so pretty :D

xx coops xx

debby4000 said...

Wonderful cute card.
luv
Debby

Jacq said...

Hi Janice,
What a simply Gorjuss card lol. Love that little Gorjuss girl, love the colours, the dp's, the lace and flowers, and the heart charm. Fab job with the Promarkers as always.
Hugs Jacqui xxxxx

Kiki said...

This is so fantastic! Love the image and the colours you've used. Great take on my sketch, too!

Thanks so much for playing with us at The Sugar Bowl.

Hugs, Kiki