Monday 2 August 2010

PB Saturday Challenge No 112



This is one of my older Penny Black stamps, infact it was the first PB I bought! It's called Tender Showers, & it's still one of my favourites.

I've used it this week when making my Penny Black Saturday Challenge card, using the recipe of 1 circle, 2 papers & 3 flowers. The flowers were stamped using a transparent stamp from the Papermania Doodles set, but don't ask me about the papers, they are the last few sheets I have from a prize I won over on Do Crafts about a year ago. Sam, (Whisperscards) sent them to me & I'm sure when she reads this post, she'll say who they were by. Thanks again Sam, I've loved every sheet! Jx

5 comments:

coops said...

great card.the image is fabulous and i love your colours and papers and fab layout.

xx coops xx

debby4000 said...

wonderful, cute card.
luv
Debby

NGCARDS said...

This is a beautiful card, thanks for joining us at PBSC! xxx

Whisper said...

Fabby card hun, - i didn't realise you had that stamp !!! (i have it too) - oh the papers they are by Martha Stewart (I bought them last year in a Walmart, but don't tell anyone i've never used them!!), Luv Sam x

Kath Stewart said...

this is so sweet....thanks for joining in the cookathon this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx