Thursday 1 March 2018

Blowing Bubbles

So after getting off to a good start last month, card production once again faultered...but crafting didn't!as

I was making a scrap book for Colin's 21st so was busy with that along with a couple of cards for him.

So I'm now back on card making as my nieces birthdays come up soon, and my first make for them is this cutie, a new stamp company for me and a new image - Time For Tea - Bubbles!

She's coloured by Promarker and the papers used on this one are ones from my crafty chum Hazel.  They are Paper Boutique - A Hint of Hoot


Challenges;
Creative Moments - AG
I Love Promarkers - AG
Simon Says Wednesday - AG
Artistic Inspirations - AG
Cute Card Thursday - AG
Jx

12 comments:

meg said...

Sweet image Janice, love the heart shaped bubbles on the beautifully coloured image.

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh fabby card, hope you have a nice snow day, Love H xx

Wendy L said...

So sweet Janice, xxx

Unknown said...

Hi Janice what a pretty card I love your design and your topper is gorgeous.
Thank you for sharing

Hugs Debs xx
https://debsartliffscards.blogspot.co.uk/2018/03/cute-baby-daisy.html#gpluscomments

Tammy said...

Awww this is so cute Janice, gorgeous papers too!
Hugs, Tammy

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,fab image and details.xxx

Liz said...

Cute image, Janice and I love the papers. Lovely card. xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Janice :-) the Image is so pretty and I love the papers and layout, very cute :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

Sarah said...

I love this pretty card Janice, great colours and I love the image xx

Craftyhugs said...

Beautiful card hun. Love the image and your colouring
Thanks so much for entering the challenge over on the creative moments Blog and good luck

Creative moments Blog

CraftyHugs-Dt member of Creative Moments. My personal blog

Sharon Noble said...

Wonderful Card love the colouring and elegance
Thank you for joining us at I Love Pro Markers Challenge Blog.
Hugs Sharon DT Member x

Clipping Solutions said...



What a magnificent tricks! Really enjoyed it. Thanks a lot for sharing.
clipping path service
Photo Editing Services
raster to vector conversion service

Ghost Mannequin services
Photo Retouching Services
background removal service