Thursday 14 September 2017

Sentimental

It's never a good idea to leave DT work till the last minute as things have a habit of going wrong and what seems like a reasonable plan fails in every respect!  Think my report card this week will read, "Could do better!"

More of my ramblings in a minute, but first the latest challenge over at MAWTT set by Christine, and to feature a sentiment as the focal point - no stamped pics - just a verse! 


So my card uses one of the great Visual Image sentiment stamps I won at the Stamping Sensations Challenge a couple of months back, (thanks again), and combines white and ivory card and several of my favourite dies.

As for the colour of the card - yeah...white and ivory, not beige, and certainly not pink!  Oh the joys of night photography with a failing battery!

Challenges;
Addicted to stamps and more - CAS
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - CAS
Jx

Daylight makes such a difference to photography, same card and a charged battery!



11 comments:

Linby said...

Love white on white - which I can see now LOL! Great card.

Christine Harrop said...

What a terrific sentiment stamp Janice. I do know what you mean about photography. I made my card before I went back north for my cousin's funeral but forgot to photograph it. I had to do it last night which wasn't ideal. Mine looked quite pink till I played around with it quite a bit. It's a great card with lovely embellishments. Christine xx

Borqna said...

Gorgeous card!
It fits great and I invite you to participate here
IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES #97 AG + OPTIONAL TWIST - WHITE ON WHITE!
http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.bg/2017/09/ikesworld-challenges-97-ag-optional.html
Good luck!
Borqna - DT

Wendy L said...

Looks fab Janice, than you, xxxx

Wendy said...

So beautiful, lovely sentiment.
Wendy xx

Sarah said...

Could do better? It's gorgeous...in both lights!! A lovely design Janice xx

Zoe Tant said...

Lovely elegant card Janice. White on white is so effective and a gorgeous sentiment choice too! Zx

Marjeta said...

Gorgeous sentiment and very elegant card. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moment.

Marjeta

Tracy Freeman said...

Very Pretty, the black against all the white really pops.
Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

SO elegant and delicate! Amazing die-cuts too. Thank you for sharing your card with us at ATSM!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah your card is super, both in natural light and artificial!!! Love white on white its got an extra wow factor, Love H xx