Thursday 25 May 2017

Graduation

I have to confess, I'm struggling to make cards these days!  My heart really isn't in it at the moment and despite needing several graduation cards this year, I've only just managed to make this one!  That said, I love these Pink Gem Topper Kits, and have relied on them several times this year when my motivation has left me!

So today's card is for the latest MAWTT challenge, which, if you haven't guessed by now, has the theme on...

Graduation!




Challenges;
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Creative Moments - Anything goes
Deep Ocean - Furry or Feathered Friends
Fairytale - Things with wings
Try it on Tuesday - Feathered Friends
Dream Valley - Things with Wings
Jx

12 comments:

Wendy L said...

This is a wonderful card Janice, chin up if you can, hugs and thank you, Wendy L xxxx

Zoe Tant said...

A wise owl for a wis student. Fab card. Hope life gets better soon. Hugs Zx

Christine Harrop said...

I really love your wise owl Janice. Hopefully things will get better for you soon! Hugs Christine xx

Jutta.K. said...

I love it !
Greetings from Germany

coops said...

So stunning Janice.I love your fabulous owl :D

Mrs.B said...

A fabulous Graduation card.
Thanks for sharing with us at TioT
Avril x

Doreen said...

Love the fab image, this is just gorgeous.xxx

Marjeta said...

Beautiful card. Owl is fabulous. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moment.

Marjeta

pearshapedcrafting said...

Hope you get back into crafting soon -this is fabulous! So pleased you joined us at Try It On Tuesday! Chrisx,

Sarah said...

This is a lovely graduation card Janice and yes, the pink gem sheets take the guess work out of it when the mojo is missing. I am sure your enthusiasm for crafting will return...we would miss you!! xx

chrissie said...

Such a cute owl and wonderful layering. Hope things get better for you soon

Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday

Love Chrissie xx

Meggymay said...

Its a real cute graduation card. Thank you for joining us at TioT's this time.
Yvonne