Monday 2 January 2017

Feminine

Firstly, Happy New Year everyone - hope it's a healthy and happy one for you all.

It seems like ages since I last posted on here - probably cause it has been ages!  So many Blogger changes too, I hope I manage to get this to work!

Today I'm here after our extended Christmas break to welcome you all to our new challenge over at Ooh La La.  And today we are working to the theme of;

Feminine

It's up to you how you interpret this, but for me I went with butterflies and flowers and a good few pearls!



My image and papers are off the Occasions section on the Shawn Jenkins CD then I used a variety of textured embellishments to decorate my card.  I also double printed the butterflies and layered them up to add further dimension.

I'd also like to say hi to our newest teamies, Jane and Meg who are now crafting for us on the Ooh La La design team - great to have you ladies on board.

Challenges;
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Creative Knockouts - Anything Goes

11 comments:

brenda said...

Happy New Year to you as well Janice and a really pretty card to start the year. Like you find the blogger changes annoying.

B x

Deloris said...

Hi Janice,

Happy New Year! What a pretty card! Love the butterflies and all the fun embellishments!

Deloris

Lisa xx said...

Such a pretty card.

Wishing you well for the year ahead xx

Jane Willis said...

Absolutely lovely, that band of pearls adds a really pretty touch
Jane

Sarah said...

Great design Janice, love the pretty flower,lace and pearls...gorgeous xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is lovely, very feminine, I love all the pearls on it. I want to see lots of crafty things on this wee bloggy this year!!! Love Hazelxx

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous card Janice love the embellishments and wonderful design.
Hugs Julie xxx

Virginia L. said...

GORGEOUS! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

Linby said...

What a pretty card and I love your layout. Lynn x

meg said...

Lovely layout Janice love your embellishments and the added texture

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Janice
Happy New Year. Hope this one brings you better times chuck.
Beautiful, tasteful and elegant card.
Best wishes.
Ang x