Thursday 24 November 2016

Christmas Anything Goes

It's challenge day again over at MAWTT, and back to Team A and Christine is asking for

Christmas Anything Goes

So hopefully as well as Christmas cards, we'll get a variety of other Christmas makes!

That said, I just made a card, lol!  I really love the Pink Gem toppers at the moment, so I went back to their store and purchased these adorable snowmen - cute or what!!!


Lots of layers made up this beauty!

and I even decorated the inside!
It's just so easy with these files!

Challenges;
Cutie Pies - Cute with no designer papers - I no it looks like I have used papers, but honest - no I haven't it's all kit sheets!
The Crazy Challenge - Christmas
CHCC - Cute or Christmas
Winter Wonderland - Poinsettias or snow is falling - i chose the snow option!
ABC Christmas - X - Criss Cross - look closely now...the waistcoat buttons!
Jx


16 comments:

Wendy L said...

So cute Janice, hope you are keeping well, xxxx

brenda said...

A very quick visit to look at your latest creation and also ask that if you have the new blogger dashboard changes and dislike it as much as most seem to, then would you please take a quick look at my post today and add your support.

B x

Zoe Tant said...

One of the best Selfie's I've seen. Great card made me smile. Zx

Sarah said...

This made me smile Janice, love the cute snowy couple and the sentiment is fab!! xx

coops said...

So gorgeous Janice.I love snowmen and your snowcouple are fabulous ;D

xx coops xx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Janice
Fabulous card ... love the cute images...
Hugs Sylvie xx
Hope you are well

Sue B said...

This really made me smile Janice… such a cute scene. I love the Pink Gem Toppers and Kits. This looks so good with the layers and gorgeous papers… and you've decorated inside so beautifully too!
Hope you have a good weekend hun
Big hugs, Sue XxxxX

Anonymous said...

Cute card and a great play on words too, Thanks for joining in with our challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge,
hugs Samantha :0)

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 308 – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for November - I'd love to see it there too x

Wendy said...

Super cute image Janice, fabulous card...Thanks for playing along with us at the Cutie Pie Challenge :)
Wendy x

meg said...

love the words and the way the 2 sentiments are separated, great image and bright and frosty papers. I stay near Cornhill Janice, Meg

Lisa xx said...

this is such a sweet card, the image and the sentiments are terrific

thank you for joining in with the cuties xx

LOU said...

Adorable card Janice. Love those snowmen.
Thanks so much for joining us at Winter Wonderland.
Lou DT xo

Ellen said...

Great card, well done! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

groetjes, Ellen

Ellen said...

Great card, well done! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

groetjes, Ellen

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Janice
Great inspiration for the challenge and who can resist cute snowfall lol?
The inside looks fab too.
Best wishes.
Ang x