Saturday 26 March 2016

Race For Life

On Thursday, I decided to use up some of the duplicate images I'd printed off as part of my DT work for Ooh La La.  I had a fun day, putting together some quick cards to fill up my sales box in readiness for my latest fund raising campaign...

So here they are,


All to be sold in aid of Cancer Research UK.



A charity that I have fund raised for in previous years, but one that I have returned to as too many peoples lives are still affected by this horrid disease, and without vital funds research cannot continue.

Over the last year, my husband has battled with this dreadful disease, he underwent several rounds of both chemo and radiotherapy and for now the treatment has worked.  With two consecutive clear scans we are quietly optimistic, but who knows what lies ahead... All we do know is that the future will be brighter if Cancer Research UK continue their marvelous work into new treatments and hopefully cures for all cancers.

So please, if you can click on the link on the top right of my blog and perhaps leave a small donation on my Just Giving Page.  I set it up after I signed up to do the Aberdeen 5km Race for Life with my twin sister, my nieces and my son's girlfriend.  Together we can fight cancer!

Happy Easter everyone, Jx

6 comments:

brenda said...

A great collection of cards for a very worthwhile cause Janice.

Enjoy the rest of the Easter weekend.

B x

Zoe Tant said...

Super bundle of cards for a great cause. I'm sure you'll raise lots with all your beautiful creations. Happy Easter. Zx

Sarah said...

These will go like hot cakes Janice, if you'd like more cards I am happy to send a batch to add to your box!! Hope you are enjoying the weekend xx

Tammy said...

All of your cards are gorgeous Janice and for a wonderful cause. Happy to read that your husband treatments are working. Have a Happy Easter!
Hugs, Tammy

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Janice
Wonderful set of cards that I'm sure will sell like hotcakes for your very worthy cause.
Good luck with your race. I get tired running the bath never mind 5k lol!
Best wishes.
Ang x

cotnob said...

A fabulous collection of cards Janice, good luck with your fundraising.
Have a lovely Easter.
Pauline
x