Saturday 14 February 2015

Share The Love

This is a rare occasion - a new card on my blog that isn't DT work!  It is however to let you know of a little deal, which I though was rather nice... and rather than keep it all to myself I thought I'd share it with you and share my love for A Day For Daisies!

A Day For Daisies are currently running a promotion for valued customers whereby each month you get a $2 gift voucher to spend in store - that gives you a half price digi coming in at about £1.64 when I shopped, not bad eh!

To become a valued customer all you need to do is stop by their shop monthly to make a purchase. Downloading a freebie or using store credit also counts, so it's easy to qualify!

So obviously I made a little purchase to maintain my active customer status and so receive another $2 coupon for next month!

This month I chose this gorgeous hedgehog stamp called "Love Hurts" - how could I resist him, remember my month of the hedgehog last year!


The papers today are LOTV and the colouring by Promarker.

Challenges; (Think I've missed quite a few of the ones I'd aimed for!)
Chocolate Coffee & Cards - Love is in the air
Fussy & Fancy - It's all about love
Wags n Whiskers - For someone you love
Crafters Cafe - Hearts
Crafting for All Seasons - Have a heart
Simon Says Stamp - All Creatures Great & Small
Passion for Promarkers - To someone I love
Crafty Cardmakers - Love

Jx

12 comments:

brenda said...

Who can resist a hedgie Janice, so sweet.

Hope you have a good weekend.

B x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh Loving the Spiky spikes hes adorable, Hope you have a lovely Valentines Day, Love Hazelxx

Unknown said...

Oh Janice what a cute image I love your spikey friend he's lovely. And the overall design is wonderful.

Debs xx
{Debs Cards– my personal blog}

Sarah said...

He's a gorgeous hedgie Janice ( I snapped up my $2 dollar digi too, not this one though!!). Love the papers you have chosen and your die cuts are a lovely touch xx

Sue B said...

Awwww he's so adorable Janice… what a cutie… I love those fab hearts on his prickly bits (I'm sure there is a proper name for them! Lol)… gorgeous papers too! I've just bought loads of papers from LOTV.. they are very scrummy!
Hope you have a lovely Valentine's evening hun! ;-)
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Whisper said...

Oooo that is one adorable hedge ( I had a better not show this to H, as you know how mad he is about hedges !)

I hope you are having a lovely Valentine's Day - Alan told me this morn he had bought me a gorgeous card, when he was in London on Wed - but left it there ! & we are now in Yorkshire, so goodness knows, when I'll get it now ;-), luv Sam x

Sue said...

Awww such a sweet image! I love the papers and beautiful detailing too.
I hope you are having a good weekend.
Sue xx

Debs said...

What a cutie!!!
Adorable image - love the hearts on his prickles and the heart die cuts in the corners.
Hope you are looking after yourself.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Debs xx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Janice
This is mega cute. Super design too.
You should enter this at House of Cards as this months theme is "Love".
Best wishes.
Ang x

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous Janice, love the sweet image and papers.
Wendy xx

marion said...

Lovely and sweet, I hope you had a lovely Valentine's day, lots of hugs and love, Marion

Judith said...

So sweet Janice - I love the pale grey and blue combo hugs Judith x