Wednesday 31 December 2014

My 5 Favourite Cards of 2014

Well if I thought picking my favourite Christmas cards was hard, picking my favourite other cards was so much harder.  In the end I have chosen the ones below, from a variety of stamp companies using both digi & rubber.  So here goes,


Again in no particular order, we start with a recent Bugaboo - got to include at least one!  This one was made back in April, using a 2014 Bugaboo image and old Basic Grey papers - really loved the sketch I followed on this one.

Next it's onto an LOTV stamped image, and another Spring card.  These papers were by MME and I so loved that pad!

Now the card above was entered into a GDT call over at Ooh La La, and was lucky enough to win me a one month spot working with that team.  Working off a CD was a new one on me, but I really loved some of the materials I was sent to work with and subsequently bought a Ooh La La CD and made many more cards including the one below;


Next we move onto an Art Impressions card - love these stamps and made quite a few this year after a couple of purchases.  So I've added the Grillfather to my favourites this year!


And finally, I've chosen a PB - how could I not - Sam would never forgive me!


So that's it, my top 5 for another year.  I always love doing this and thank Debby for running this challenge each year.  Jx

16 comments:

Kathyk said...

Smashing selection of your year's makes

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Kathyk

Desire Fourie said...

Janice this is a stunning series of creations, a true showcase of your wonderful creative talent. Its hard to pick a favourite. Thank you so much for sharing them with your bloggy friends.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Viv said...

Fab selection! Happy New Year.

Sue said...

Such a fabulous selection of cards Janice.
Wishing you a Happy and healthy New Year.
Sue xx

KT Fit Kitty said...

These are all so cute and adorable! I love them! Wishing you a Happy New Year!

Sarah said...

Super choices Janice, love the GrillFather!! Happy New Year xx

Debs said...

A stunning selection of your fabulous makes in 2014 Janice - thanks for sharing them again - it's so tough to pick just 5 isn't it lol!!!
Love your choices.
Happy Healthy New Year to you and yours - hope 2015 is a great year for you.
Thanks for being a fabulous blogging buddy :o)
Debs xx

Tammy said...

What a gorgeous selection of cards Janice! Adorable images and fabulous sketches on all! Wishing you a very Happy & Healthy New Year!!
Big hugs, Tammy

Sally H said...

Just brilliant cards, Janice! All wonderful. I love the 'Grillfather'! Might have to get that stamp!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh these are all brill. Love them. Ive still not crafted!!! Off to now though!!! Ive just painted the bathroom walls again!!! ARGH!!!! Have a fabby Sunday, Love Hazelxx

debby4000 said...

Your favourite cards are gorgeous
Thank you for joining my Favourite Five of 2014.
luv
Debby

Whisper said...

Oooo what a fabby collection and i'm so impressed that there is a PB one in there :-), wishing you and your family a very Happy New Year, Luv Sam x

Linby said...

Great to see some of your cards and they are all beauties.
Lynn x

cotnob said...

A fabulous selection of cards Janice, it's so nice to see everyone's personal favourites.
Pauline
x

Taunya Butler said...

Great, great cards!! Love seeing what you chose for your favorites - they are all exceptionally well done!! What pride you have taken in your work - it shows!!!!

Judith said...

great top 5 Janice - i love the muted colours of them all - you definitely have a style : ) x