Thursday 3 July 2014

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!

Am I showing my age again - hands up if you remember this Cyndi Lauper hit from the 80's? They really don't make video's like that any more do they...thank goodness!

Anyway, back to today and the new challenge over at Moving Along With the Times - set by me, it's...

"Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!"  

And here is my fun card using a great Stamping Bella image and some pretty Bo Bunny papers.  Flowers are WOC - ages since I've used any and the doily is pinched from Stella next door!


Now to add a bit of fun to the proceedings, I'm offering the winner a £10 gift voucher from LOTV.


This was to be my blog hop prize last week but due to technical difficulties it never made it to my post. 

For more inspiration, please head back to the main MAWTT page where you can see the rest of the DT's great cards.

Now, flipping back to last week and my blog hop winner... well it's comment 34


Who just so happens to be my old Do-craft buddy who I still chat to regularly ... Sam/Whisper!!!! Yeah, couldn't think of a better home, hmm if she used Promarkers!  So come on Sam, now's your chance as you'll be getting a super starter pack with loads of great shades!

Finally can I just say that my Race For Life total has now reached £190 for Cancer Research and that I've added a few more photo's from the race for those interested,  Thanks again to any one who sponsored me. Jx

Challenges;
Card Mania - Circles
ABC Challenge - O for Orange
Papertake - Anything Goes
Allsorts - Summer Girls - think so with dresses like that on!
Fussy & Fancy - Summer time - summer colours & dresses.
I Love Promarkers - Anything Goes
As You Like It - Animals or People - In real life I like both.  In the crafty world I love both, but my clear favourite this week has to be people, cause I'm so pleased with my colouring on this one.  Hope that doesn't sound big headed!
Crafty Little Fairies - Summer Fun - Think these girlies are off to a party!

30 comments:

Debbie said...

Hi Janice
This is my favourite Bella image. When I last used it I also used these two dress colours!
Gorgeous card. Debbiex

Desire Fourie said...

This is just so girly and fun and beautifully coloured and designed.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

brenda said...

The image is absolutely perfect for this weeks them Janice.

Thanks for joining us again at Allsorts and sharing another of your lovely creations.

B x

Whisper said...

Oooo gorgeous image and layout.

Oooo how lucky am i to have won your fabby candy too - i guess i now need to move over to Pro-markers, it's about time too ;-), i guess you don't need my address he he he,

Luv Sam x

Sarah said...

Yup!! My hand is in the air!! I was there, got the T shirt and the hangovers to prove it!! Love your card, hope Stella didn't mind!! Great colour choice really summery!! xx

nnalorac said...

This is such a lovely card. Love your colours and beautiful colouring on your image, love it. Thanks for sharing over on AYLI. Carolxx

Claire Grantham said...

Janice! Great minds think alike :) I love the colours on your card and the shading on the dresses. Cx

Tammy said...

This is gorgeous Janice!! I love that image and your beautiful color combo! Great challenge theme this week!
Hugs, Tammy

Sue said...

This is stunning Janice. I really love the image and your colouring is fabulous. Gorgeous papers and detailing too.
Well done to you for raising so much money, that really is a fabulous amount.
Sue xx

Céline said...

fab card, love the colors
thanks for playing with us at fussy and fancy
hugs
céline

Mervi said...

Fabulous party girls, gorgeous card.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts "Summer Girls" Challenge.
Welcome again;-))m

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Janice, fabulous girly image, love it!
Wendy xx

Wendy Fraser said...

Stunning card, I love the image and the colours and papers are gorgeous too. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card and love the colours and shading of the image too! so pretty, Thanks for joining in with our challenge at As You Like It,
hugs Samantha :0)

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card hun, love the colours & the papers are scrummy!

Have a great weekend
Hugs Shell xx

coops said...

oh wow love this janice.stunning girly image and your zesty colours are fabulous ;D

xx coops xx

Kirsti said...

Ihana kortti :)

Hazel said...

Lovely bright summery colours on this great card. Hazel L. x

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Janice, what a cute image of these two girls in their dresses celebrating a birthday! Fabulous coloring with great papers and beautiful floral arrangement! Darling! So glad you've joined us for the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week! Hugs! (And I do remember that song too!)

Debs said...

Simply gorgeous Janice - love that image - I must re-ink mine soon.
Debs xx

Sarah said...

Such a fun card Janice, love the colours. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts for our Summer Girls challenge this week x

Sue B said...

Ah yes, I had this tune on my brain for weeks after making my card!! but it's a song that captures the 80s beautifully so I didn't mind so much! Lol
Wow! this is a beautiful card Janice… love this fab image and you've coloured it beautifully to match the gorgeous background paper. The doily and flowers are perfect embellies!!
Well done on reaching £190 - you're a Superstar!!!
Hope you have a lovely weekend!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love that song, its one f my '80s favs!! the video was brill too!!!
Fabby card its so cool, Loving these stamps, Well Done on the amount raised on your Race for Life, Have a great Weekend, Love Hazelxx

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Janice, I love your image and fabulous papers - great colour combination.
Pauline
x

Patty Sue 2 said...

Love the cute image and your use of Orange fits our challenge perfectly. Thank you for joining us at ABC CHALLENGE! Good luck and I hope we see more of of your lovely work!

Zw@@n said...

Wow, your colouring is fab! I love the image and the colours. GReat card! Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how girly and beautiful!! I love all the layers, coloring and added details with the colors!! Thanks for joining us at ODBD!!

Carole said...

Great card Janice, love that image and your chosen colours.
Hugs
Carole xXx

Sue said...

Hello again Janice. Just popping back to say thank you for entering your gorgeous card into the Crafty Little Fairies Challenge this month.
Sue xx

Unknown said...

Love this stamp! I've asked for it for my birthday next month :-) and a really lovely card! Colours I don't usually use but I really like them! The flowers and leaves look fab too!
Lucy x