Sunday 29 September 2013

Parachute Jump For Charity

Today, one of the girls I know celebrates her 18th Birthday, and is doing a charity parachute jump with a group of friends.

To mark this special occasion I've made her this card.


The image is Bugaboo - the place I always look when you want something a bit different! Papers are First Edition - Up Up & Away and the dies are Dynamics - I think!

Hope the jump goes well Shannon and you raise loads for charity. Jx

Challenges;
Papertake - Sketch

8 comments:

Sarah said...

What a great card Janice and what a brave girl, the thought makes me shudder!! xx

Teresa Kline said...

this is an adorable card...luv the sweet image....hope your day is great!

enjoy *~*

Sue said...

Fabulous card, the perfect image for the occasion! I love the papers and the clouds.
Sue xx

Claire said...

Your friend will love this - what a lovely thought. Great card Janice. Hugs, Claire x

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Brilliant card and image love the layout and papers you have used. Love Alison xx

♥Gemma♥ said...

Fantastic card hun and thank you for popping by mine and leaving such a sweet comment on my challenge card recently...means a lot!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Debbie said...

What a great image. Love this card. xx

Sue B said...

Aww this is really fab Janice… yes I love that Bugaboo always have lots of unique images and this one is perfect for parachute jump!! the papers and layout are gorgeous! :-)
Hope the jump goes okay, they are very brave!!
Big Hugs
Sue xx