Tuesday 16 April 2013

Make It Girly

Well its back to normal now, school and uni are back and Craig is working, so it's home alone for me - well not quite if I count the cat!

Today is the beginning of a new challenge over at An Oldie But A Goodie, and this time it's Deb's who has set the theme as,

Make It Girly

The sponsor is one of my favourite  stamp companies, Bugaboo, and it's only because of a last minute sponsor switch that I didn't use one of their images - cause you all know how much I love Bugaboo!


Anyway, they are the great sponsor of this challenge, and the winner will get 7 digi's of choice from their store.


For my card, I used this lovely Flapper Girl Image by Kenny K and combined her with the lovely MME Paris & Co papers.  The die cut is a memory box one called Catalina Wreath and all colouring is by Promarker.

How bad am I? I'm on the DT and I forgot to state my Oldie! I'm breaking the rules if I don't, so best say! Well the Mme papers used are over 6 months kinda, the first pad was bought last year and I loved it so much I got more before Christmas! Also, the ribbon, it's yanks old, cause I can't even remember where or when I got it!

Challenges:
Alota Stamps - Ribbon/Lace & 1 round shape - ribbon & die cut circle
Digi Make Over Challenge - Girly Girly
Kenny K's Krafty Krew - Dies & Punches

Finally, you must stop by the main blog - the DT have excelled themselves this time & there are some lovely works to be viewed there, Jx

15 comments:

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Janice - fabulous flapper and I love the colours.
Beautiful DP's and the MB die is gorgeous.
All quiet over here too - Jack at school and John back to work so just me and Pickle-Lilikcat :o)
If only we lived closer!!!
Have a fab day hun.
Debs xx

Kim said...

fabulous kenny k card, love the image - great layout
Kim x

Doreen said...

Love this,great image and colours.xxx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Janice. I love the image, wonderful colouring and beautiful papers.
Sue xx

Claire said...

Fab card Janice, love your image and fabulous colours and layout. Hope you've had a good day. Hugs, Claire x

Whisper said...

Oooo fabby image, papers and layout hun, Luv Sam x

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Ohhh love your card I have this image and think she is so cute. Love Alison xx

Sue B said...

Aww this is gorgeous Janice… you've coloured Frieda beautifully to match the very scrummy papers! and the Catalina Wreath and ribbon are really pretty!
Hope your week is going okay… I like the sound of your book The Sugar Girls… I will be going to check it out on Amazon... :-)
Take Care hun
Love and hugs
Sue xx

Natali said...

Gorgeous card. Love this vintage feel )) Beautiful image and die.
Hugs,
Natali

coops said...

so stunning janice.i love your colours and fabulous image and papers :D

xx coops xx

Kim. said...

This is gorgeous Janice, really pretty colours and design.
Kim xXx

Livert said...

Love your card. Thanks for joining us at Kenney K`s krafty krew challenge.

Liv

Suzilou said...

She is one of my favourite Kenny K's and you have made a super card using her.

Thank you for playing along with Kenny K this week :)

Ellen Taylor said...

Wonderful design! I do love that flapper chick!

Karen Petitt said...

Hi Janice, just wanted to pop over to say thank you for the lovely comment you left on my OBAG entry - it means a lot to me so thank you very much!
I loves your card, I so love kraft, brown and blue it's always so classy and that digi is marvellous and you've coloured her beautifully. So glad to hear I'm not the only person who has lots of ribbon that I have no idea where I purchased them hugs Karen x