Wednesday 22 February 2012

Too Fluffy?

This has been a fun card to make - & it's for my twin sis, so she better keep off my blog for a bit or else!

Now the question is... is it too fluffy? Perhaps yes, but it was still a fun card to make!

The image is LOTV as is the cupcake sentiment, the papers Andrea Jayne and the colouring by Promarker.

And this time, I will actually enter the challenge as opposed to just talking about it - couldn't believe it when I saw my Rudolph card had been posted but not entered into two challenges this week - WHAT A MUPPET I AM!

Challenges;
Cupcake Craft - Cupcake, pink & fluffy - just a bit!
Diva's By Design - Bling it Up - Cupcake topping lovely and glittery and wings glossed.
Flutterby Wednesday - Fairy & Pink Jx

14 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW its not too fluffy its great fun what a brilliant card, Love Hazelxox

Lisa Jane said...

oh its brilliant .. you can never have too much fluff n glitter lol
She will love it
Lisa x

Whisper said...

What a great girly fun card, Luv Sam x

marion said...

nooooo this is not too fluffy !! love it !! Hugs, Marion

having a {me} day said...

Oh! WOW! WOW! WOW! This s just a perfect fluffy card and just right for the challenge! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake. keeleyxx

coops said...

so gorgeous janice.i love the image and stunning colours and design :D

xx coops xx

Jayne said...

Fabulous card, love the sweet image and can you have too much fluff? I think not! Love Jayne. x x

Brodders said...

Fab cupcake card :)Definately not too fluffy - Thanks for joining us at Cupcakes this week - Jane x

Unknown said...

hello friend, sorry I did not see your comment had long since entered my blog, I felt curious and saw your comment, please support the arts, also be sure to stop by your blog encataron me your works are super cute mydatalladitos I encatarn the labels you use, where I'm clear here that we do not have the political stuff, but I'm very admired your work, but I will be a follower.

Sorry for my English, I use the google translator, kisses and hugs

susiestacey said...

Hi Janice, fantastic card, lurve the fluff. Take care x Susan x

Debs said...

Oh Janice
This is perfectly pink and fluffy and fabulous too :o)
Have a wonderful weekend.
Debs xx

Lee said...

I LOVE it,not too fluffy really fun card.xx

Vicky said...

Just so beautiful sweetie :o)

thanks for joining us at Divas...and good luck...!

big hugs Vicky xx

Unknown said...

Hi Janice, oh my word this is just stunning! Love the fluffy border and the image is too cute!

Thanks for joining in with us this week at Divas by Design.

Sarah