Thursday 26 May 2011

My First Simply Sassy



I won this stamp last year in blog candy posted by Wiccababe (- thanks again Debbi), but have taken months to get round to using her as I thought she'd be too hard to colour with my Promarkers. However when I got down to it, she wasn't nearly as bad as I thought & I'm actually quite pleased with the finished result.

So I've used Doodlebug papers lace & pearls & my Pillow Talk Sugar Nellie stamp.

Sugar Bowl Challenge
- Their lovely sketch
Diva's by Disign - For the girls
I Love Promarkers - Pearls
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Lace

Finally, my son Alan sat his last Higher exam today. It's been a tough 3 weeks, but YEAH! they're over now & better than that he's still got a week of exam leave to go so he's fair delighted! Well done Al.

7 comments:

Teresa said...

Oh wow! This is stunning, I love this sassy stamp and you've coloured her beautifully.
Teresa xx

Lee said...

Great card,love the colours n layout.xx

kay said...

fabulous card janice,love how you have coloured the image and hope your son gets good results,x

WeirdCat said...

First of many I hope, a lovely card, fab papers, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

D K Crafts said...

Gorgeous card. Love the colours and papers and the image is beautifully coloured. Donna

Unknown said...

OMG i loveeeee this!! i can't believe i didn't see this the other week as it was my friends birthday and she would of loved that . . defo remember this for next year!! Mizzle x

TLC DESIGNS, LLC said...

Fabulous for a first!
Your Color choice is gorgeous and perfect for the One for the Girls challenge over at Diva's by Design. Thanks for joining in! Good Luck!
HUGS
Tammy Louise