Sunday 12 July 2015

The Bugaboo 5th Christmas in July Challenge - Day 1

Well here we are again, the annual Bugaboo Christmas in July Event - & I love it!


I can't believe it's been a year since last time, but as always, I am up for the challenge and so have been busy Christmas crafting!

So, the fun began yesterday with the challenge set as "Jingle Bells."  So I dug out a circular sentiment stamp and then, as they say in McDonalds... "I went large!"  Kept my card simple, mostly white with lots of layers, stitching and embossing with the only colour popped on the image.  Finally, my favourite glossy accents decorated my holly leaves and berries and that was it! So...

Saturday Challenge - Jingle All The Way - Day 1



Challenges;
Catch The Bug - Day 1 - Jingle All The Way
4 Crafty Chicks - Christmas in July
Jingle Belles - Bells

As quite a few of you know, I'm a huge Bugaboo fan and so urge all of my crafty buddies to join in the fun this week.  So far I've got Hazel on board, but it would be great if more of my buddies joined us, so come on you lot - Join the Party!!!

12 comments:

Lisa xx said...

Ooooh this is gorgeous....the white on white sets this image of a treat, I love a bit of glossy accents too xx

Sarah said...

Omg sorry I missed this one y yesterday...it's brilliant and I am going to join in. A good excuse to buy more digis xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love this card and its even better now I can see it on the big screen rather that my wee phone!!! Thanks for letting me know about it :) Love H xx

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous, fabulous image, love it on the white card....hoping to find time to join in too.
Wendy xx

Lillian A said...

Pretty holiday easel card, Janice -- thank you for joining the CIJ challenge at Catch the Bug -- and remember, Bugaboo's images are on sale this month of July at 50% off.

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Janice
Fabulous card. Your colouring is superb.
Must make a start on my Christmas cards lol!
Ang x

SmilynStef said...

Your coloring adds such great dimension to your bells ... so very glad you joined our Silver Belles prompt at Jingle Belles.

Stephanie said...

Very cute, thanks for playing along in our CIJ week at Catch The Bug.

Unknown said...

Love this! Great coloring and love the shape! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week.
Tina- DT

cotnob said...

A brilliant card Janice, such a lovely shape - I'm going to give the challenges a go, don't know if I will manage all of them though!
Pauline
x

lauren bergold said...

what a fab & festive holiday card; i LOVE the round easel shape... i love everything about this, actually! so glad you could join our JINGLE BELLES fun! ♥

Tammy Miller said...

Thank you so much for joining us for our Jingle all the Way challenge, in our Christmas in July Event! I love it and we appreciate your support! Good Luck!