Friday 19 January 2018

Bugaboo 8th Birthday Challenge Day 7

Such a crafty week and here is my final submission to the week long event.

I had made a card earlier today but as I was posting it I realised it wasn't just sprinkles that was being asked for - there was a colour palette too...oops!

So take two!


This is a bigger than normal card for me sitting on an 8 x 8 blank but the image is so pretty so why not go large as they say in a well known burger chain!

Challenges;
Bugaboo 8th Birthday Challenge - Day 7 - Colours & sprinkles.
Jx

6 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

I love take one as well, Both super cards, Love this one. Bigger is better unless its those vile meals!! :) Thanks for playing along with me this week, Love Hazelxx

Liz said...

Beautiful card, Janice, I love the sentiment. I remember a couple of months ago following a sketch and realising when I went to upload it to the challenge, I should also have done it in specific colours. So frustrating!! xx

Pippa said...

Beautiful card and well done for doing another one for the colours. Thanks for sharing at Catch the Bug. Pippa DT

Sarah said...

What a wonderful sentiment and the image definitely deserves a larger card base xx

Lisa Lynn said...

That is a gorgeous card. Love your coloring. Thanks for joining in the Bugaboo 8th Birthday Friday Freebie with Color and Sprinkle Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

meg said...

Beautiful colouring and image, love the sentiment