Wednesday 8 June 2016

Weather

Another quick post as I wanted to join the latest Pink Gem Challenge and make a card for my husband.

Thought the sentiment suited my purpose and fitted the bill for the current Pink Gem Challenge which was Weather - Pick a Season - I picked them all! lol



Again it's an 8x8 card using a topper kit and layering up some of the elements.  I also added glossy accents to my raindrops & eyeballs!

Finally I'd just like to draw your attention to my Just Giving Link - Top right on my blog.

So many of you have been so generous in donating to my page and sponsoring me in The Race For Life, raising vital funds for Cancer Research UK, HUGE THANKS!

Well my race is this Sunday and although I've passed my individual fundraising target, our team hasn't quite reached it's target, so if you can spare a pound or two please make a donation and hopefully one day help us all fight cancer.

Thanks guys, Jx

4 comments:

Lisa xx said...

This is adorable...such a cute image, and the bow is the perfect finishing touch.

Best of luck with the RFL...had a friend from work doing it just a fortnight ago xx

Sarah said...

A fab card for your Hubby Janice, that is the sweetest owl. I will be thinking of you on Sunday xx

Christine said...

Hi Janice love your fab take on the chall theme Weather great card.

Thanks for sharing with us @ AGOAC this wk.

smiles Christine x

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Oh My Goodness! Precious!