Monday 4 April 2016

Birthday Kitty

Today I'm using a Sami Stamp for the first time - a lovely digi I won a couple of weeks back called Birthday Kitty.

I've kept my card nice and simple and made it DL shape for a change!  That was so I could get the balloon big enough for my new Happy Birthday die cut!

The edges of my card are distressed with TH scattered straw, then a line of die cut paws along the bottom completes my CAS card.


Challenges;
Glitter n Sparkle - Punch or die - Happy Birthday & Paw dies
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything goes
A Gem of a Challenge - Don't be square
Alphabet Challenge - c- cat
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes
Crafting for All Seasons - Dies & Punches
Crafty Creations - for a young girl - my niece!
Creative Card Crew - CAS
Pile it On - Animal prints/paw prints
Jx

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Janice what a lovely card and I like the image.
Debs xx
{Debs Cards}


Unknown said...

Janice, I just love your CAS card. the happy birthday inside the balloon is fabulous and love the cat. Those paw prints are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty friends. Good luck in the draw and hope to see you again. Jennifer DT member x

Squirrel x said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this hunny! Hugs xx

Basslady said...

awww...what a cutie of a card!
Thank you so much for playing along with us at Alphabet Challenges!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Lovely card. thanks for joining us at BSC.

hugs
Claudia
DT Brown Sugar Challenge

phillymam37 said...

Super cute card! Thanks for playing along with us at the Glitter N Sparkle challenge blog!
Hugs Elina DT GNS

Tina said...

adorable, love the paws on the bottom...thanks for sharing at Pile It On

Tina
dt

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

What a sweet card. Love that Sami Stamps image...will have to add it to my wish list. Thanks for playing along with us at Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends. Sorry I'm late visiting, but better late than never, right!!
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, LPoCF DT

applejack cards by sue said...

Such a pretty CAS card. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting for all Seasons. Sue DT