Thursday 17 March 2016

In The Garden

Has Spring sprung in your neck of the woods? I think at last it maybe has with us!  Two consecutive days of sunshine, no snow and temperatures approaching double figures, almost tropical I'd say!!!

Today sees the start of a new challenge over at MAWTT and this time the theme is

In The Garden

So I used a lovely new Wild Rose Studio stamp for the job.  I say new, but I've had it for well over a year now as I got it Birthday time last year from a fellow blogger - thanks Mrs :) x.

So that's the stamp, the papers are old favourites, The Avenues Collection by Bo Bunny, and colouring as always by Promarker.  And I just want to say, that yet again a much better colour match was achieved by picking the papers then colouring the image!  I so got it wrong when I coloured first then struggled to get papers to match - thanks Sarah, I think that tip came from you!

Anyway, here's my card,


Now over to you...

Challenges;
Passion for Promarkers - Child's Birthday
Dream Valley - Birthdays
Penny Black & More - Feature a Creature
Stamping Sensations - Flower Power
Ribbon Girls - Spring/Anything Goes
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
Jx

Finally I'm chuffed to say that the Aberdeen Race For Life date has at last been announced and participants can now register, so I'm rallying the troops and hope to be reporting back to you that we have a team registered...hopefully!



17 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

An adorable image and lovely delicate colouring. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

Wendy L said...

So cute Janice, xxx

Peanut said...

Oh what a sweet card, Janice! LOVE your soft delicate colouring too.
x Asha

Ali said...

This is cute!! Thanks for coming to play at Passion for Promarkers x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is so sweet, what a cute wee card. Right get your trainers on and get running!!!! DT Hat on too today!! Thanks for playing on Passion for Promarkers, Hazelxx

Sarah said...

*takes a bow* I do have my uses!! This is really lovely and might be another stamp that I have lurking in my stash...oops!! Love the pretty papers and those die cut corners are really lovely. However, the showstopper has to be the ribbon with cats on...brilliant!! xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Dream Valley Challenges.
Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxxxx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Janice, love the cute image and pretty design.

Donna x

coops said...

So gorgeous Janice.I love the your design and colours and the image is adorable ;D

xx coops xx

Judith said...

love your cute 'new' image Janice and great colour matching too!- we had lovely days here last week but it's all gone a bit damp and cold this week - hope we see the sun again soon! hugs judith x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the fab image and details.xxx

brenda said...

No idea how I missed this one Janice, just checked it it didn't come up on my dashboard, this seems to be happening more and more on several blogs.

Love the prettily colours image which is so sweet and soft earthy colours.

Many thanks for joining our Feature a Creature theme at Penny Black and More and Flower Power theme at Stamping Sensations challenges.

B x

Ellibelle said...

I'm sorry if this is a duplicate comment, I seem to have problems with commenting today. Such a cute creation, love the image and great color choices!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at penny black and more!

Eileen said...

Such a cute image and love the soft shades you have used. Thanks for joining in with our 'Child's Birthday' challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week, and hope to see you again.
Eileen x

Linby said...

Hi teamie thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black this gorgeous card.What a cute image and your layout complements it beautifully.

Lynn x
DT

Sally H said...

A very sweet floral creation! Thanks for joining us at stamping Sensations this month and good luck!

Viv said...

A really cute image and a lovely card! Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.
Viv (DT)