Monday 15 July 2013

Bugaboo Christmas in July - Day 3

So, Day 3 of the Christmas in July Challenge over at Bugaboo - any of you keeping up & joining in?  This is my 3rd time I've done their week long challenges & I have to admit I find them loads of fun and enjoy the challenge of a card a day for a week - even though these were made on a different week!

I have a good reason though for jumping the gun and that's cause we are all on holiday now...to...
on second thoughts, I'll tell you tomorrow!

Back to today's challenge which was Chocolate cream and raspberry - a brilliant combination for a Christmas card not to mention a rather scrummy desert suggestion!

So, here's my card;


This Bugaboo Reindeer is called Rudolph - Ornament String and is available here.  Papers are the lovely St Nick by Fancy Pants and the baubles & nose have been given a blob of glossy accents to make them more prominent.

Challenges;
Bugaboo Christmas in July - Day 3, Chocolate cream & raspberry.
A Gem of A Challenge - Spots/Stripes
My Craft Spot - Christmas in July


18 comments:

melsanford said...

Awwww, this is so cute! Fab layout and I love the image :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Carol Willis said...

Fabulous card Janice, love the image.
Hugs
Caz x

Desire Fourie said...

Such a festive little Christmas creation. Love the quirky image.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 600-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Wendy said...

Fab Christmas card Janice, love the image.
Wendy xx

Sue said...

Fabulous card Janice. I love the fun image and gorgeous papers.
Thank you for taking part in A Gem of a Challenge this week
Sue xx

Sue B said...

Aww this is fab Janice… what a brilliant image - he's SO cute!! I love the scrummy colour combo and the fab papers and candi !! :-))
Hope you have a lovely holiday hun!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Claire said...

Fab card Janice, love the reindeer. Hugs, Claire x

Debs said...

Fab fun card Janice - love the colour combo and cute image.
Have a wonderful holiday.
Debs xx

Julie Temple said...

This is TOO Cute! Love how you have colored Rudolf, and the DPs and layout are FANTABULOUS! Thanks so much for joining us at Bugaboo's Christmas In July Celebration!

Julie

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the fab image and colours.xxx

Wendy Fraser said...

Such a fab, fun card, love the image. Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge xx

Judith said...

Love that reindeer Janice - great DPs to hugs Judith x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Really cute card hun, love the layout!
Hugs Shell xx

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my goodness, what an adorable reindeer! I love the fun coloring and the design is adorable!
Thanks so much for joining us at My Craft Spot's Christmas in July challenge!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Kate said...

Great card! Your Rudolph is so cute - and I love the R on his shirt!!

Enjoy your holidays!

Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Gorgeous card love the sweet image. Love Alison xx

coops said...

so gorgeous Janice.i love your papers and fab image ;D

xx coops xx

Gwen said...

so cute! Love the image and the paper you chose . Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot this week!

Gwen

http://thisandthatbygwen.blogspot.com