Saturday 1 September 2012

Humming Bird Heart Beat

That's another song I love - it's by Katie Perry, is that the title or just a line from it...not sure, but it's one that I listen to regularly on my iphone when out running.  This year, I have actually continued running after doing the race for life - unusual for me as I'm normally just a summer season jogger, but this year, I'm running and cycling with Colin and logging my exercise on the Map My Run App which I just love.  Anyone who runs/cycles/walks and has a smart phone should get this app, it's free & creates a great log of all your exercise, speeds, distances & calories burned.


However, I digress, onto the topic in hand and today's card, well it's another Bugaboo quite simply cut & mounted on a scalloped backing and an embossed diamond panel.

Challenges;
Charisma Cards - No embellishments
Crafty Creations - Summer Scene
MAWTT - Flying High - well the humming birds do appear to be off the ground - just!
Sweet Stampin - Inspired by a song or film - Katie Perry - Humming Bird Heart Beat
Catch The Bug - Sept Anything Goes
Jx

17 comments:

An Occasional Genius said...

This is wonderful! I love black & white but I've never heard that song...can see my already eclectic musical tastes are going to be expanded this week at Sweet Stampin'. Thanks for playing along too x

marion said...

Lovely card in black and white. Have a great weekend, hugs, Marion

Claire said...

lovely card Janice and love the monochrome look. Thanks for playing along with my Flying High challenge at MAWTT this week. Hugs, Claire x

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card love the image.
Thank you for joining in this week at Sweet Stampin'.
Debbiex

Je@net said...

Love the black and white colors and what a beautiful image!

DesignerDiva said...

Beautiful card Janice, really stylish and elegant.
I'm so glad to be back to my blogging I thought work was gonna kill me this August! Like the sound of that app - I really need to get fit this winter might check that out
Hugs Laurie xx

Cat's sCrap said...

Black and white ! I like ! It's very classy. Beautiful composition and image. Good work ! Bravo !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

coops said...

so stunning and elegant janice.i love the silhouette image :D


xx coops xx

Unknown said...

Very elegant & sophisticated card, love all about it! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges and hope to see you back again. Hugs
Anna xxx

Laine said...

Fabulous and elegant. Wonderful CAS card.
Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.
Hugs
Laine
X

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is brilliant, what a great card, love the black and white theme. Thanks for sharing with us on our Flying High Challenge on MAWTT this week, Hazelxox

Bubbles said...

Really great card, very elegant! Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.
Joanne x

NGCARDS said...

A great creation! Thanks for playing along at Charisma Cardz! xxx

Debs said...

Stunning card Janice - love the classy look of monochromatic cards.
Thanks for playing along with us at MAWTT and Charisma this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Anonymous said...

What a striking card! I love the image, it's just so cute.

Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

Love Mickaela

Min said...

What a gorgeous card!
Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Catch The Bug Anything Goes Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you join us again today for a fantastic new challenge.
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min
Kaymin Kreations

Tammy Miller said...

I love this project! Thanks so much for playing along with our September Anything Goes Challenge over at Catch the Bug! We are so happy to have you and hope that you will join us again very soon for our next challenge! Thanks for using a Bugaboo image for your project