Tuesday 21 August 2012

Paper Pieced Melody

This week it's my turn to host the Oldie But Goodie Challenge and for my theme, I've chosen one of my favourite techniques;

Paper Piecing.

The sponsor this time is the fabulous Squidgi Digi, and did you know that its run by Beth, our very own Lisa's daughter - talented family or what!

The prize this time is 5 free digi's of your choice from the Squigi Digi site.


For my card, I used a lovely old rubber stamp called Melody, available from Crafts & Me. My papers are MME Six by Six, and both the dress and hat are in paper.


So that's what I did this time, now it's over to you. For further inspiration why not check out the rest of the DT work over on the main blog. Jx

Challenges;
Card Crafters Circle - Earthy Tones
Crafts & Me - Lace
Stamptacular Sunday - Card with a girl on it
Papertake - Spots & Stripes

8 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image....fab papers.xxx

Claire said...

Love your card Janice - great image. Hugs, Claire x

Carol Willis said...

Great card Janice, love the image and pretty papers.
Hugs
Caz x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh I love melody, Not coloured her for ages, shes brilliant, Love how you have paper pieced her, Love HAzelxo

marion said...

Lovely image and lovely colour combo, nice touch those flowers. Have a great evening, hugs, Marion

gina g said...

Gorgeous card i love the sweet image and those papers are fab. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me for our challenge this week. luv gina xx

Vicky said...

bEAUTIFUL CARD LOVE THE IMAGE & COLOURS.
Thank you for joining us girlies over at Crafts & Me, hope you will join us again hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Tracy said...

Hi Janice
Fabulous paper piecing. Gorgeous creation and design, love your image too.
Happy crafting
Tracy x