Tuesday 5 June 2012

Chicken Soup

This is one of my new Bugaboo images which I thought would be perfect for a get well card for any type of illness. The ones I've made previously have had bugs mentioned or slings & crutches in the image, but the last get well card I was asked for was for someone who had had their appendix out, so they my images weren't suitable. See it's not my fault I needed another!


The paper used is MME and the raffia was bought in Germany last summer - will try to get more this year!

Challenges;
Tuesday Morning Sketches - Their sketch

12 comments:

debby4000 said...

Soooo cute.
luv
Debby

DesignerDiva said...

This is one of my favourite Bugaboo images Janice and I love what you have done with it, fab raffia!
Laurie xx

susiestacey said...

Hi Janice, great card love the image, l made chicken soup today - just what we need for these cold June days lol. Take care x Susan x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous, love the image and fab design.xxx

Lisa Jane said...

oh lol.. i do love this image and love the colours
Lisa x

Melissa Craig said...

How cute! It's perfect for the appendectomy. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Cheryl said...

How cute! I love the raffia--it's a perfect match to the bg! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Claire said...

Great card with a perfect image. Hugs, Claire x

Squirrel x said...

Oh this is fabulous hun, and I just adore that chicken! Chicken soup is the first thing I reach for when I have a cold. Hugs Sxx

coops said...

so stunning janice.i really love the fun image :D

xx coops xx

Dawn said...

So adorable! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Theresa said...

What a darling card!! I could use some chicken soup too. Thank for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.