Sunday 22 April 2012

Tangled Rudolph

This is the stamp I bought last October when we were in New York & I visited The Ink Pad, I din't use him much last year, but I'm lovin using him this!

I just think it's the sweetest stamp, & I love the way it colours. It also goes perfectly with my Dovecraft Happy Jolly Christmas Papers. My card is coloured with Promarkers then the baubles & nose given a layer of glaze to make them stand out. Finally the card is finished with buttons & brads, not forgetting the distress inking of all paper edges.


Challenges;
CCWS - Another beauty ladies
CHCC - Lots of layers - tick
ABC Xmas Challenge "M" for metal - my two brads at the right of the card
MAWTT - Xmas in April, to accompany the snow in April!!!
Cupcake Craft - In At The Deep End - Lots of layers, buttons, glaze & brads to give dimension
Stamptacular Sunday - Lots of layers

Finally, I'd just like to say a HUGE thank you to Christmas Challenges With Sketches for picking me as their winner last time, & an even BIGGER thank you to the sponsors Heindesign. What fantastic stamps they have - & I got to pick two. I'm absolutely delighted with them & would have loved to use my new stamp this challenge only it wouldn't have fitted the colour theme, maybe next time it will. Jx




17 comments:

Pami said...

What a fabulous, fun Christmas card! Great image! Thanks for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck! Pami x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is brilliant I love this stamp its so cute, Hope you are having a good weekend, thanks for playing on MAWTT, Love Hazelxox

Hazel said...

Congrats on your win - what lovely goodies you got - enjoy. I love your card - the reindeer stamp is delightful. Thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 69 - hope to see you again soon x

Claire said...

Love your card Janice - great image and fab layout. Thanks for playing along with MAWTT this week. Hugs, Claire x

Mau xx said...

A Super Card Janice, I love the fun image and all your layers are beautiful.
Thanks for playing along with MAWTT this week.
Hugs Mau xx

Janneke said...

What a great card you made this time ..
Thank you for joining us again at CCWS!
Your price looks amazing, have fun with it!

Janneke XO

Lisa Jane said...

This is a fabulous image .. i just love the lights and his cute glossy nose
Lisa x

Pia S said...

Very sweet :) Nice papers and adorable image!

Pia S said...

Very sweet :) Nice papers and adorable image!

Whisper said...

I so love this reindeer and am loving what you have done with him too, Luv Sam x

coops said...

oh love this janice.stunning rudolph and fab traditional colours :D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

fabby card love this image and your colouring is so cute too! Thanks for entering ABC Christmas challenge this time,

hugs Samantha :0)

Wilma said...

What a lovely card with funny stamp!
Thanks for joining us at CCWS!

Catie Cuddles said...

Superb image and you are right goes so well with the papers.

Frances said...

Love your design on this pretty card with that lovely image. Very cute! Thanks for joining us this week at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge, hugs, Frances.

Bettina L. said...

This is such a great christmas card. Love the layers and the way you've coloured the image completes the card. Thanks for playing at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back sunday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

Helen said...

Awww...so cute!
Thanks for playing with us at the ABC Christmas Challenge...hope you'll join in with our new fun challenge!
Helen x