Wednesday 8 February 2012

Parlez Vous Francaise?

Todays card uses a Bugaboo snowman - there are a few! Not sure of the papers, but the snowflakes are from Dynamics die cuts. I also used my snow pen for the first time... interesting stuff - it grows on heat, unlike the real stuff which shrinks!


Challenges;

Winter Wonderland - Blue & white
Crafting For All Seasons - Blue & White - woops, was too late!
CHCC - Die cuts - 2nd entry... is that allowed?
Catch The Bug Sat - Anything Goes

Finally for those who can be bothered, a household tale. This is so funny...
Transcript of text conversation with my son today who was sitting his french exam - which he wasn't really looking forward to as he had to write in french, so the texts went as follows;

Me - How was the exam?
Son - I wrote half a page.
Me - Was what you wrote on topic?
Son - I wrote about spicy food and school subjects
Me - But what were you asked to write about?
Son - I'm not sure, the title was in French!!!

...Classic! Jx

15 comments:

Linda said...

What a beautiful card I love the layout you have used. Teenagers hey you gotta love them and if you didn't laugh you'd only cry. Thank you for joining us this week at Winter Wonderland love Linda

Whisper said...

Super snowman and layout.

Is this the sort of conversation, i'm going to end up having with H ??, Luv Sam x

Hazel said...

Gorgeous card - love that snowman image - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 58 - hope to see you again soon. x

Borqna said...

Beautiful card! I congratulate you!
It is wonderful, incredibly nice to have kids!
The title was in French! But I'm sure that your son has - excellent! Never give up!

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous shades of blue and a perfect creation for our challenge this week at the Winter Wonderland
Hugs Kate xx

pinky said...

This is so cute, I love the added texture to the snow.

marion said...

Thanks so much for your lovely comment on my blog. I'm so happy that you visited, wouldn't have found your site otherwise. Love your fluffles, I'm also a cat lover and even own some fluffles stamps. Love your style, so I became a follower. Hugs, Marion

susiestacey said...

Tres Bien x Susan x

coops said...

stunning card janice.i love the fab snowman and your papers are gorgoeus :D

xx coops xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute.
luv
Debby

Curly said...

Oh my word this is one beautiful creation fabulous design and layout and that is one super cute image and one brilliant interpretation of our colour challenge too,

So pleased you joined us at Winter Wonderland Blue and White colour Challenge I do hope you can try and join in the fun with us next week too,

Have a lovely day
Hugs Bridget :0x
Winter Wonderland DT

CraftyC said...

Love your card and a great image
Clairex

Lee said...

ha ha don't ya just love em.Love your card,never heard of a snow pen lol.hugs xxx

Shelly said...

Trop bien!!! hihi! Yes I speak french... I live in France now... but I was RUBBISH at school... so your son did well writing half a page, on topic or not! Great snowman card, you can never make too many of these! Shelly x

Faye said...

Oh this is brilliant, I just love it. xx