Tuesday 27 December 2011

Top 5 Christmas Cards 2011

Debby is running a super little challenge and is asking us to select our 5 favourite Christmas card makes for 2011.

So here goes with mine - in no particular order;

Firstly one of my many WoW cards this year. Last year I hated them, but by this Christmas they were now a favourite!

And another WoW


Then for my first gate fold card and a lovely nativity


Then on to more recent cards with this great PB cat, (I do so love my cats!);


And finally, I just loved the layers on this one;

Jx

5 comments:

Debs said...

They are all gorgeous - especially the Penny VBlack hedge skiing - which looks fabulous on my sideboard as we speak - thanks Janice :o)
Hope you had a great Christmas.
Have a fab day.
Debs xx

Claire said...

A fabulous selection of cards Janice - I love them all. Hugs, Claire x

Lisa Jane said...

oh they are all wonderful... i love WOW cards .. so i guess they are my fave .. but then the nativity is adorable and i love the other 2 !!
So really i cant choose lol
Lisa xx

coops said...

fantastic selection of cards janice.the images are all so gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

debby4000 said...

Oh what a fabulous collection.
Thanks for joining in with my Favourites Five Christmas cards.
luv
Debby