Friday 23 September 2011

Peace On Earth - Cream

Using my LOTV stamp, Peace on Earth, coloured with Promarkers, along with Craft Creations papers & twine I made this Christmas card;


I'm actually very excited about this one, because for the first time I was asked to be featured along with DT work over on the Raise The Bar Challenge as a guest bartender. Thank you so much Joni for asking me to do this & for featuring my card. The theme for this challenge was things with wings.
I'm also entering this card into;
Samuel Taylor's Challenge - Christmas Jx

5 comments:

annies place said...

Love the colours Janice, really cute image.
Love it
Ann x

Crafty Loops said...

Stunning card, the image is so beautiful. Lee x

coops said...

gorgeous card janice.beautiful image and soft colours :D

xx coops xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Gorgeous card love the image so cute. Alison xxx

Lee said...

Really Beautiful card.Love the papers n layout.xx