Monday 29 August 2011

Wedded Bliss

Tonight's card is made for a friend, who's niece is getting married in November.


The card had to include snowflakes & a black & white tartan ribbon to meet my friends spec! So it meets that one, and it also meets the Papertake Challenge spec of Dies to Die For. I had to enter this challenge using my snowflake dies, cause a few months ago, I was lucky enough to win the Papertake challenge when Dies to Die For sponsored it, and these were the dies I picked as my prize. Thanks Tracy. As well as snowflakes, the hearts & flowers are also die cuts & I used my nesties for the circles.

Later I made a box for the card too - here it is; Jx


8 comments:

susiestacey said...

Great makes today Janice you have been a busy bee x Susan x

Crafty Loops said...

Wow, this is really beautiful. Lee xx

Teresa said...

YOU DID IT AGAIN! Boy are you on a roll lol, you are a winner today at Deep ocean, congratulations Janice. hugs Teresa xx

Sarpreet said...

GORGEOUS, love it and I am sure the recipient will love it too

coops said...

stunning card janice,really beautiful images and design :D

xx coops xx

Whisper said...

Super card hun and congrats on your win too, Luv Sam x

Paper Hearts Handmade Cards said...

love your card its gorgeous...K x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

it's gorgeous, so beautiful