Sunday 3 April 2011

Squeaky Clean


I love this Penny Black stamp called Squeaky Clean. One morning I'm sure I'm going to get up to find a mouse - doing just this - cleaning itself in the cat's dish as Femo my cat does like having her friends round to play from time to time!

Anyway, this card is made for a number of challenges, including;

I Love To Stamp - Their sketch
Oldie But Goodie - Pink/Blue/Brown - stamp from 2000
Crafty Catz - April Showers/Include water (-how could CC not like a cat's dish card!)
I Love Promarkers - Embossing - used Cuttlebug circles on both horizontal strips.

Jx

15 comments:

Fleur said...

Gorgeous card & I agree the image is fab
Hugz Fleur xXx

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Janice - l am sure Femo would'nt mins sharing lol x Susan x

jenny said...

Fabulous card Janice....love your colouring and pretty pastel colours x

Jenny x

Tine said...

Hi. Fun image and lovely colours. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

Sharon said...

Cute card and image.

Whisper said...

What a cutie of a card hun, am loving that image, - i'll have to get you to stamp me a couple please, Luv Sam x

coops said...

aw adorable card.great colours and i love the sweet image :D

xx coops xx

Wiccababe said...

that's a really brave wee moose! he wouldn't last 30 seconds with my cat
lovely card Janice
Debz
xx

WeirdCat said...

Very cute, lovely papers,thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Aunty Sue said...

Lol we like cats dishes this is fab thanks for sharing with us at crafty catz

Annie said...

such a cute card! and thanks for joining us on the Oldie but a Goodie challenge.
hugs, annie x

kaz said...

Beautiful Card Kaz x

Jacq said...

Gorgeous card! Love that little image, its just soooo cute. Love the colour scheme,the dp's and the layout. As always simply gorgeous colouring.
Hugs Jacqui xxxxx

carol said...

it;s a cuper card, and a cute image,thanks for playing along with craftycatz, x carol

Amy Sheffer said...

That image is seriously adorable! And colored so beautifully! Great job with this month's SFYTT! Thanks for playing!