Monday 14 March 2011

Away In A Manger


This card as a lot to do with Sandra over on Do Crafts - for a start, the image is from her, so sorry I can't give stamp details. Secondly the style of card - gatefold - something that had passed me by till she sent me a lovely GF card for my birthday. So thanks Sandra, for the card, the image & the intro to a new style!

This card is both for the Do Craft Snoflake Challenge - to make a Christmas card every week, & Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge No 11 which was to use gold. Jx

3 comments:

Hazel said...

What a gorgeous card - lovely image. Thank you for joining in my CHNC challenge 11 - hope to see you again soon. x

coops said...

gorgeous card.i love the fab image and card shape :D

xx coops xx

annies place said...

Love the card, nice image too, cute pig! in a manger.
Ann x