Wednesday 7 July 2010

All Stitched Up.

I initially made this card for one of the other challenges this week, then realised the image was too big for all the bits to fit in, so in a change of plan, I've included faux stitching & will pop it into the Papertake Weekly Challenge. No I won't - Sadly I'm a week out posting it!!!


On a different note, those of you who read my blog will know that the door of my fridge snapped off last month then there was a burst to the water mains, so I was waiting for No 3. Well it happened on Sun, the central heating / hot water packed in. So with a new circulation pump fitted we can once more shower, & hopefully that's my bad luck passed for a bit.

Jx

1 comment:

coops said...

great card hun,fab image and love the colours and the faux stitching.aw lets hope thats the bad luck done with now.have a fab day.luv coops.xx