Friday 18 June 2010

Charity Begins @ Home!

Tonight, instead of fund-raising for Mombassa, I'm heading for Macduff...why I hear you ask? Well it's for the annual "Pink Slink". A ladies event, where we all dress up in pink, & walk either 5 or 10 miles in aid of Breast Cancer & the associated wards at Aberdeen Royal Infirmary & Dr Gray's Hospital, Elgin.

Well I've got my pink togs, my trainers are looked out & I'll be ready for the off about 9pm tonight. I'll be walking the full 10 miles & should finish around 1am this morning. Wish me luck folks as it's a rather cold & windy North East night! Can't complain though, it's not raining...YET! Jx



Saturday Morning - I did it, & it stayed dry! Had a lovely evening walking the streets of Banff & Macduff last night with friends. Finished the 10 miles at around 1 o'clock last night, so I'm a bit tired & stiff today, but all for a good cause, so well worth it.

No comments: